The Imelda Ramon Memorial Scholarship is dedicated to fund the annual TSNAA Conference Registration Fee for members whose school district cannot afford to pay their way. Application Requirements:
- Member of TSNAA for 3 or more years
- Attendance of at least 2 of last 3 conferences, or has paid membership fees for last 3 consecutive years
- Presentation of proof of denial of registration fee from school district
- Applicant must be present for entire conference
- Applicants are eligible to apply every other year
- Maximum of 3 scholarships awarded per year and will be dependent on scholarship fund balance
The scholarships will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis for those members whose completed application and required documentation are received. Application deadline will be set for several weeks prior to the June conference to allow for timely notification of the recipient(s). The Scholarship Committee and/or Executive Board will review application packets for completeness. The scholarship awards will be presented at the end of each conference as reimbursement.
The Katherine Jones Scholarship is dedicated to fund professional education of TSNAA members. Application requirements:
- TSNAA member for 2 years
- Attendance at 2 of the last 3 conference
The Scholarship Committee and/or Executive Board will review application packets for completeness. Scholarship recipients will be announced during the Business meeting at the annual TSNAA conference.
Contact the Scholarship Chairperson for any questions. Scholarship applications are due by May 28, 2019. Contact Vicky Bayer to assure your application has been received.
Vicky Bayer MSN, RN, NCSN
TSNAA Scholarship Committee – Chair
612 E. Bethany Dr.
Allen, TX 75002