Discussion Board Tips:
The best way to ask a question of other TSNAA members or share information is to post a New Topic (or respond to an existing Topic) in the appropriate Forum.
1. Go to the Forum that best matches your question/topic
2. Click on any Topic in that Forum to view, comment or share information; use the “search this forum” box to look for specific discussion Topics in the Forum.
3. Need to start a new discussion? Click on New Topic to start a new discussion thread or share information on a new topic.
4. You can share documents when you are posting in a Topic. At bottom of your post, click on the Attachment tab to Add Files.
5. Take some time looking around at content before you post a New Topic. All questions/responses are archived for nurse administers to refer to later, and for new nurse administrators.
6. Make sure to set up your profile information in the User Control Panel.